Monday, September 12, 2011

Tips and products to keep your face clean and clear of acne.

Hey Guys!!!!
Today I decided I wanted to make a post that has some tips for keeping your face clean and clear of zits and all that icky stuff. The kind of facewash that I use is ''Oil Free Acne Wash'' From Neutrogina. I got it at wallgreens for about 7.99..im guessing, it works VERY well (I use it in the the shower once a day). Once in a while I do breakout around my nose, but I just add a small amount of Clearasil once a day untill it goes away. 
    I just found out a few days ago that if you drink lots of water, it prevents some acne. What the water does is it drains out toxins and bacteria (=.
    

    If anyone has any requests for videos or posts they want me to make, lemme know!! (=
uys!!!

                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment