Sunday, September 11, 2011

Youtube Gurus, Remembering 9-11, etc.

HEYHEY!!!
 I hope Everyone had a fun weekend!! (:
Today I juswt wanted to make a post about my favorite Youtube Gurus and I wanted to also make this post to remember the people who died in 9-11 =/.   



On a more happy note!! (: I wanted to talk to you guys about some of my favorite Youtube Gurus! My first, all time favorite is Rubinesquex3!! She is super funny and her videos have great tips, advice and they're pretty entertaining!! (: She is a 21 year old Interrior Design Major in college named Kim. What I LOVE about her videos are, she really shows her inner child and she really seems to hare a good time, so go check her out! (: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rubenesquex3  <----The link to Kim's Youtube Page.

My second Favorite Youtube Guru would be Haylieistbc. She's really mellow matchure and has some pretty interesting videos. She is 16..i think..and is a Junior in highschool named Haylie. She makes her videos really simple and fun to watch and easy to understand. :)
   http://www.youtube.com/user/hayleyistcb#p/u/3/QsatJi5nBTE  <---The link to Haylie's Youtube Page. :)

   That's pretty much it, I do loveee watching Haylie and Kims videos. :)

 ALSO another thing, I'm hoping to start doing vlogs sometime this week. I just need to setup all my etiting stuff and my camera and all that shit.  


   (=    THANKS FOR READING!!!! (: -Leti.    


  

No comments:

Post a Comment